College Plans Full Re-Open for Spring Semester
The Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe College (LCOOC) is moving forward with plans for a full in person re-open of the main campus. All outreach sites are subject to reopening guidance from their respective tribal leadership.
Additionally, students will continue to have the opportunity to learn safer at home, students should contact their advisor to make these arrangements.
Entrance to Main Campus is through the main doors where COVID-19 screening protocols are in place. The full re-open plan can be found at https://www.lco.edu/response, along with a guide to being on campus.
1. Entering the college campus MUST wear a face mask at all times inside and outside when 6 feet of social distancing isn’t possible;
2. Is expected to comply with the 6 foot social distancing rule when inside or outside;
3. MUST enter through the Main Entrance of the building;
4. MUST have their temperature screened upon entering the building;
5. MUST answer prescreening questions to enter the building; and
6. MUST wash their hands and use hand sanitizer frequently and as needed.
All LCOOC Extension offerings will remain virtual at this time.
Contact Dawn Petit, COVID-19 Coordinator at email@example.com with any questions.