Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19 at the Lac Courte Oreilles Tribal Government Administration Offices, the Tribal Government Building will be shut down to the public effective today through Sunday, November 29, 2020.
The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized . Employees will be working from home.
It is important that everyone continue to follow precautionary measures:
• Stay Home
• Wash Hands Frequently
• Use Hand Sanitizer Frequently
• Wear Masks When in Public
• Try Not to Touch Your Mouth, Nose, or Eyes
• Self-Quarantine if You Feel Sick, Have a Loss of Smell or Taste, or if Someone in Your Household Has Tested Po sit ive or is Sick
• Do Not Attend Any Large Gatherings
Tribal Directors will be notified by email on how to submit timecards and other documents for Accounting and other inter-office mail.
Tribal Government Offices will re-open Monday, November 30, 2020 at 8:00 am. Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving in a safe way. We will get through this.