LCO Vocational Rehabilitation Announces New Policy During Covid-19 Crisis
By Megan Bisonette
LCO Voc Rehab Director
In response to the COVID-19 virus, I have taken steps to protect all LCOVR employees, consumers and their families. Beginning immediately, and until April 17, 2020:
• All contact with staff will be conducted via telephone, mail or email, eliminating all face-to-face contact to protect employees, employees who have small children, the elderly, those with at-risk medical conditions and our consumers.
• The LCOVR Office will be locked until April 17, 2020 UNLESS otherwise amended.
• Consumer appointments will be conducted over the phone or postponed until our office re-opens.
• The LCOVR Facebook page will continue to update the community as needed.
• All Program Orientations will be postponed until April 17, 2020 unless otherwise amended.
I will be available for questions or concerns via email at email@example.com. I'd like to thank you for your understanding and commitment to the health of our community.